- When entering notes into empty spaces within a melody track, a new enclosing section is created automatically
- Simplified setup of the Track plug-in: when adding a new track plugin to your DAW, a corresponding track within Klimper Main is created and connected automatically
- Tamed over-ambitious auto-scrolling behaviour in the piano roll
- Fixed crashes in Logic Pro
- Fixed UI state persistence issues (especially in Studio One)
- Fixed exporting of Midi clips
- Now uses Metal instead of OpenGL for UI rendering on macOS
How to update
Download and run the appropriate installer after closing all running instances of Klimper:
14.12.2022: Version 2.0.6
- Problems occurring when Klimper's Track Plugin instances are duplicated within the DAW are now fixed.
30.11.2022: Version 2.0.5
- High DPI Displays on Windows: the scaling of menus and dialogs was fixed.
- Note names are now shown in the piano roll.
28.11.2022: Version 2.0.4
- Occasionally, the internal instruments sounded out of tune due to improperly adopted sample rates. This is fixed now.